Thales DR imaging flat panel x ray detectors are cutting edge, built for all radiography requirements. It is a flexible system adapted to individual customer requirements. Having multiple configurations including: X-ray generators, tables, DAP and buckies it can be used wherever it is required, providing the perfect alternative to film screen and computed radiography.
Advantages of Thales DR Flat Panel X Ray Detectors
- Matched imaging software and workstation adding value to the must-have Pixium RAD 4143/4343 (17”x17”) and Pixium Portable 3543 EZ high-resolution detectors
- Best clinical images at low dose
- Flexible offerings from integrators to OEM to optimize your Time to Market and costs
- General design to fit a wide spectrum of clinical exams
- Optional package for orthopaedics (integrated stitching)
- Pre-set & optimized Anatomically Programmed Radiography (APR)
- Easy touch screen main interface
- Detectors in single or dual configurations
- Smarter dose reduction for higher image quality
- Features for dose reduction: proprietary advanced processing for active noise reduction, dose reporting
- AEC management
- DAP interfaces
- Tuneable settings to adapt image processing algorithm to fit specific needs (on demand).