The Vision X is a straight arm digital radiography (DR) solution that meets a wide range of general and specialized diagnostic needs. Source to image distance (SID) and vertical movements are performed easily using intuitive motorized controls. Tube and detector rotation are performed manually for speed and positioning flexibility.
Strength In Simplicity
The Vision X solution is equipped with a high-performance 17″ x 17″ detector encasement configurable with fixed, tethered or wireless latest generation flat panels to provide exceptional diagnostic quality images.
Vision X is intended for use in general DR imaging at all levels of medical care. Its high patient throughput makes it an ideal choice for primary care institutions with unified diagnostic imaging services and distributed image evaluation. The flexible stand design and modest room requirements also ensure this system is suitable for small practices requiring affordable, high-performance DR imaging.
The VISION X with AVANSE software provides numerous benefits:
- Easy positioning for a wide range of radiography projections
- Latest generation flat panels and high-frequency generators
- Intuitive single system user console with multi-language support
- 17×17″ panel active surface for all anatomies
- Extremely efficient acquisition and automated workflow
- Intelligent programmable radiography with auto exposure setting
- Anatomy specific image processing for optimal diagnostic display
- DICOM archiving, worklist management, printing, etc.
- Integrated service and calibration environment and remote support